DISCOVER OUR FAVOURITE CHICKEN READY MEALS
Added 358 days ago. 12 June 2022
If you're looking for a delicious chicken dish to tempt your tastebuds, take a look at our favourite options!
Chicken has been eaten for a long time and is one of the most popular protein sources to eat as part of a traditional roast dinner. Chicken also has a number of health benefits such as being lower in fat than other meat options and containing a lot of important vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc.
It's a versatile ingredient that pops up in all kinds of dishes from various world cuisines. On our menu, we have many different types of chicken dishes from Italian favourites such as Chicken and Chianti Casserole to Chinese style dishes like Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with Noodles.
Here are some of our favourite chicken dinners:
1. Roast Chicken: according to a YouGov poll, Roast Chicken is popular with 82% of the population, and our roast chicken meals are certainly very popular with our customers! Everyone loves a traditional Sunday roast and our Roast Chicken Breast with Stuffing comes with deliciously fluffy roast potatoes, gravy and carrots and sprouts.
2.Chicken breast: For a simple and traditional dish, you can't beat our Chicken Breast meal, it's steam roasted and served in a rich gravy, accompanied by boiled potatoes, carrots and peas.
3. Chicken Tikka Masala: Did you know, this was once voted as the UK's favourite dish? If you're looking for a spiced chicken dish then our flavoursome Hearty Chicken Tikka Masala is a great choice! Our chicken is marinated in a medium spiced creamy tomato sauce and it comes with a side of bombay potatoes and yellow basmati rice.
4. Chicken & Chianti Casserole: If you fancy a taste of the Mediterranean, then look no further than our Chef's Favourites Chicken & Chianti Casserole. Filled with tender pieces of chicken in a rich Chianti sauce and topped with a creamy potato gratin, served alongside carrots, peas and green beans.
5.Coronation Chicken: First created to celebrate the Queen's coronation in 1952, this recipe has been a traditional British favourite ever since. Our delicious Coronation Chicken with Bombay Potatoes features tender chicken pieces cooked in a creamy coconut sauce with apricot, mango chutney and sultanas and served with Bombay potatoes.
6. Chicken & Asparagus in a Creamy White Wine Sauce: This tasty dish is a recent addition to our menu, perfect for you to enjoy this season. Succulent pieces of chicken and delicious asparagus in a rich and creamy white wine sauce, served with pea and parsley rice.
One question that's often asked is 'is frozen chicken healthy'?
The nutritional content of frozen chicken is the same as if eaten fresh, so you can be sure you'll enjoy all the same nutritional benefits. In fact, when you freeze chicken it ensures all of the nutrients are locked in!
Frozen chicken ready meals can also be seen as a more sustainable option, as having a ready meal can help to reduce food waste due to no ingredient wastage compared to cooking from scratch. The carbon footprint of white meat is also much lower than red meat. Over 66 days, a person eating 100g of white rather than red meat would reduce their carbon footprint by 113 Kilos.
All of our premade chicken meals also have best before dates clearly labelled, so you know how long you can keep it for in the freezer!
Try some of our delicious chicken dishes...
- Free From Sweet & Sour Chicken415g£4.458194
- Chicken & Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie428g£4.897260
As you can see, we have a large selection of chicken dishes for you to enjoy. You can start shopping our chicken meals on our website here or request a FREE brochure today to explore our full range.
Request a free brochure
Order a FREE copy of our latest brochure
Shop by brochure code
Browse our range of over 300 tasty dishes with free delivery from our friendly local drivers. They're loved by 1000s of happy customers who've rated us excellent on Trustpilot.