Oven cook only:
Pre-heated oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 5-6. Fan oven: 180°C/355°F.
45 mins or longer if required and additional 5 mins for Yorkshire Pudding.
1. Peel back film lid from the roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding compartment only (the bigger compartment).
2. Remove Yorkshire pudding from the tray (to be cooked later).
3. Place roast potatoes on to a baking tray.
4. Place the plastic meal tray and baking tray on to the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 45 minutes or longer if required.
5. Add the Yorkshire pudding onto the baking tray and cook along with the meal for remaining 5 minutes.
6. Remove trays from oven and serve.
Cook from frozen. Ensure food is piping hot. Once cooked do not reheat.
Store at -18°C, do not refreeze once thawed
potato, water, steam roast chicken breast (17%), carrot, peas, cooked pork, wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, niacin, iron, thiamin), vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower), rice flour, modified starch, onion, egg, egg white, salt, starch, tomato puree, dextrin, gram flour, natural flavourings, sage, roast chicken carcass, parsley, caramelised sugar, skimmed milk powder, dextrose, cornflour, sugar, yeast extract, pepper, carrot juice concentrate, leek juice concentrate.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Please note that recipes or suppliers may change from time to time if we cannot obtain the quality or quantity of ingredients we need, or to improve flavour. While every effort is made to minimise changes, more than one recipe could be available at the same time. We therefore advise that you always refer to the label on your chosen dish as this will show all the ingredients and indicate any allergens used in that specific recipe. If you have any concerns regarding ingredient changes, please contact your local team.